Violence Following a Trump Supporters Funeral…Liberals Know no Bounds

Aaron “Jay” Danielson, a police officer and a Patriot Prayer supporter from Vancouver, Washington, was shot and killed by a self-professed Antifa activist at a rally in support of Donald Trump.

Danielson was a man of faith who was well respected among his peers and the local community. He firmly objected to any use of violence as a means of protest, preferring instead to rely on the power of prayer by placing every adverse situation in the hands of God for His divine intervention.

After Danielson’s memorial service, which was heavily attended, a group of me decided to stop at Charlie’s Bar & Grill to have a cold one in memory of their deceased friend. But as it turned out, they were not alone. They had been followed into the bar by a man who for some reason unbeknown to them, began videoing and recording their conversation.

A member of the group of men who had attended the memorial, Rex Fergus, said the guy was causing trouble and made them uncomfortable as they were merely raising a glass in Danielson’s honor.

“He came into the bar and immediately was aggressive with everyone that was in the bar. He was aggressive with the bouncer, he was aggressive with everyone that he came into contact with. He came into the bar, immediately pulled his phone out, and started coming over to our tables and putting his phone in our faces.”

Once the bars security staff approached the man with threats of calling the police if he didn’t immediately vacate the premises, the guy heeded the warning and left. To make certain the guy didn’t hang around outside of the bar harassing others, the mourners followed him out of the front door.

It was around 7 PM when the trouble maker climbed into his car and aimed it directly at the group, striking one of the guys before speeding out of the parking lot and making an escape.

The driver of the vehicle was identified as 30-year-old, Charles R. Holliday-Smith, who later turned himself in to the police. Holliday-Smith was immediately tossed into a cell where he now faces charges of assault in the first degree, and a felony hit-and-run.

Rumors began circulating that the driver and the man he struck were members of rival politically oriented groups, but investigators either could not confirm this or they simply refused to say pending ongoing investigations.

Though police would not identify the man who was struck and injured, a GoFundMe page which was set up by friends of the man, identified him as Shane Moon. Fergus said that Moon, as well as others, had been taking pictures of the suspect just in case anything out of the ordinary happened.

The GoFundMe page simply stated that Moon had been struck by a truck but made no indication of him belonging to any political activist group. However, friends of Moon who commenting on the page referred to him as a patriot who was oftentimes critical of Antifa.

Joe Biden weighed in by claiming Danielson had been shot because he and his fellow rally-goers had been intimidating BLM and anti-Trump protesters, this was not proven to not be the case. It was reported that the man who shot and killed Danielson, Michael Forest Reinoehl, had been targeting him with the intention of causing harm, and therefore deemed the murder as pre-meditated.

Reinoehl, who was shot and killed by police officers several days after he had murdered Danielson, had previously labeled himself as being 100% Antifa.

After Reinoehl was killed, Facebook, for reasons known only to its CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, deleted the page of the Patriot Prayer’s group, but they didn’t stop there. The personal page of the group’s founder, Joey Gibson, was also taken down.